About the Waukee Area Chamber
Our Local Economy is Only as Strong as the Business Community–and the People Behind It
At the Waukee Area Chamber of Commerce, we believe business owners and leaders deserve to have the community on their side as they navigate scaling, growing their team, and making an impact on the Waukee community.
We are here for you at every stage of business.
From 1999 to Today, We are a Vital Partner for Waukee Area Businesses
Over the past 20+ years, Waukee has transformed from a small town to Iowa’s fastest-growing large city.
While our community is expanding quickly, with an estimated six people moving to Waukee daily, you can still count on the local relationships, willingness to help, and friendliness of a smaller town–particularly in the business community.
At the Waukee Area Chamber, you will find resources, connections, and opportunities that will change the course of your company. We have decades of experience in guiding businesses like yours forward.
fastest-growing large city in Iowa
best places to live – Money Magazine
miles of trails
How Can We Help You?
As a Waukee Area Business Leader…
- Host a ribbon cutting ceremony to gain awareness quickly
- Grow your network of fellow business owners and prospective clients
- Get employees involved in the community
- Meet today’s and tomorrow’s leaders at chamber events
- Join our online community exclusive to members
- Post job openings
As a Waukee Area Community Member…
- Attend events to meet fellow residents and business owners
- Learn about available job openings
- Stay up to date with important issues in our community
- Visit new businesses and learn about what’s coming to Waukee
- Meet the people behind your favorite local businesses
- Get connected to local resources
Meet our President & CEO
As the President & CEO of the Waukee Area Chamber of Commerce, Michael helps local businesses of all sizes thrive by serving as their guide, connector, and cheerleader so they can grow faster with the Waukee community on their side.
Before moving to Waukee, Michael spent time with the Iowa Wolves basketball organization and the Vermillion Area Chamber and Development Company located in South Dakota. A South Dakota native, Michael attended both the University of South Dakota and South Dakota State University.
Outside of the office, you can find Michael cheering on the Green Bay Packers, golfing, laughing with others, and spending time with family – his wife Megan, along with their two cats and dog.